We kindly ask you to consider the following:
- We ask accredited journalists to announce and report on the festival in their affiliations.
- We require a copy of all articles, videos and mentions on Oerol Festival (in print, online or audiovisual) shortly after publication. Renewal of accreditation is based, in part, on the receipt of your coverage.
- Oerol does not reimburse and arrange travel and accommodation. We recommend that you arrange your ferry crossings and accommodation well in advance. Please visit our FAQ page for more information on how to go about this.
- It is up to Oerol's Marketing & Communications department to decide who is granted press accreditation.
- Oerol organizes a number of meetings and lectures that are exclusively accessible to artists, press and professionals. Please consult our professionals page for more information.
Oerol 2019 takes place from 14 to 23 June 2019