Oerol 2020: Imagine Your Island
From Friday the 12th of June
the warm-up will start, from Monday the 15th of June we will go live for
five consecutive days. Together with the creators, an up-to-date
programme has been put together that will largely take place virtually.
Wherever you are: you will experience the island, as always, through the
eyes of the creators, and the island feeling will never be far away! Read more here. For detailed information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask the Press to consider the following:
- We ask accredited journalists to announce and report on the festival in their affiliations.
- We require a copy of all articles, videos and mentions on Oerol Festival (in print, online or audiovisual) shortly after publication. Renewal of accreditation is based, in part, on the receipt of your coverage.
- Oerol does not reimburse and arrange travel and accommodation. We recommend that you arrange your ferry crossings and accommodation well in advance. Please visit our FAQ page for more information on how to go about this.
- It is up to Oerol's Marketing & Communications department to decide who is granted press accreditation.
- Oerol organizes a number of meetings and lectures that are exclusively accessible to artists, press and professionals. Please consult our professionals page for more information.